The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the F1 Light
Vehicle Compressed Natural Gas ASE Test contains:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The F1 ASE Test Task List, which lists the
knowledge that a technician must have to pass the F1 ASE test.
- Extensive Compressed Natural Gas vehicle
conversion information, including Vehicle Suitability, Parts Fabrication and
- Extensive Compressed Natural Gas fuel system
testing, adjustment, maintenance, diagnosis and safety information.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in
the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough
explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all
compressed natural gas fuel system-related terms used in the Study Guide.
- In addition to the easy-to-read text, the
Motor Age F1 Light Vehicle Compressed Natural Gas Self-Study Guide contains
dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it
is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use.
You’ll also find the Motor Age F1 Light Vehicle Compressed Natural Gas
Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job
after you’ve taken the ASE test.