Motorscan Memobike Universal Multi-brand Diagnostic Scan Tool In Carrying Case; Complete With Shock-absorbing Case For Scan Tool, Universal Clamp Cable, Battery Cable W/ Clamps, Usb Cable, Master Cable, including Unlimited Use Software.
The MOTORSCAN MS6050R17 KIT includes the MS6050, the next-generation motorcycle, and Powersports diagnostic scan tool. It comes preloaded with software for 85 manufacturers and over 6000 models of motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs. A shock-absorbing case is included. The scanner comes in a carrying case with the Master, Battery, Universal, and USB cables.
THE SCAN TOOL COVERS THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS: Ignition, Injection, ABS, Immobilizer/Anti-Theft, Service Resets, Dashboard, Body Computer, Radio/Entertainment System and RDC/Tire Pressure Monitoring. It is much more than just a code reader!
The MOTORSCAN Diagnostic Scan Tool allows the technician to perform factory service procedures such as re-setting the service light, encoding keys, unlocking and configuring the immobilizer/alarm, making injection adjustments (CO Trimmer), adjusting the throttle valve position sensor (TPS), resetting auto adaptive parameters, and making idle adjustments. The tool displays ECU data that reads stored faults (history) or live data (RPM, battery voltage, throttle angle).
INCLUDES FACTORY SERVICE PROCEDURES SUCH AS:
- Software available to cover 84 major manufacturers’ diagnostic functions. Activated via the internet, and all upgrades done electronically.
- Covers Injection, Ignition, ABS, Immobilizer/Anti-Theft System, Body Computer, etc.
- Reading and Re-setting the service light
- Encoding keys
- Unlocking the immobilizer and configuring the immobilizer/alarm
- Making injection adjustments (CO Trimmer)
- Adjusting the throttle valve position sensor (TPS)
- Re-setting auto-adaptive parameters
- Making idle adjustments
- The tool displays live data and ECU data reads stored faults (history) or live data (RPM, battery voltage, throttle angle, includes data logger for intermittent fault detection, etc.)
- NOTE: Not all features available with all brands of motorcycles/ATVs. OEM-style connector cables are required and sold separately.
The MOTORSCAN 6050 Scan Tool is delivered with a full 12-month warranty on parts and labor that automatically starts on the date of shipment of the unit.
WHY THE MS6050?
The MOTORSCAN MS6050 is the ultimate Diagnostic Scan Tool for Motorcycles, Dirt Bikes, Scooters, ATVs, and UTVs, with OEM-level coverage of 84 major brands, 6000 models, and over 16,000 systems. The MS6050 is perfect for independent motorcycle repair shops!
ENHANCED DIAGNOSTIC ABILITIES & FEATURES FOUND IN MS6050:
- Get more coverage
- Stop sending customers away
- Offer more service options
- Increase the accuracy of diagnostics
- See customer satisfaction skyrocket
- All of this translates to more and happier customers for your business and the referrals that follow.
- Service more customers than ever before with MS6050.
- Improve your diagnostic capabilities and never direct another customer to a dealership again!
- Vehicle data information includes connector location & cable identification
- Automatic or manual vehicle search modes
- ECU / VIN display
- Read & reset stored/live fault codes & lights
- Fault code database includes code descriptions
- Live data display including: RPM, battery voltage, throttle angle & more
- Component test & activation functions include: injectors, ignition coils, fuel pumps & more
- Data logging function includes ECM parameters
- Idle, injection, throttle position sensor adjustment
- Reset auto-adaptive parameters to zero
- ABS air purge & pressure test function
- Key encoding/programming & PIN retrieval
- Unlock & configure immobilizer/alarm systems
- Body, suspension, traction control computer diagnosis
- Radio, instrument panel, handlebar controls diagnostics
- Tire pressure monitoring (TPMS)
- Plus much more!
WHAT'S IN THE CASE:
The MS6050R17 Kit comes with the MS6050 handheld scan tool with master software for 84 brands, carrying case, shock-absorbing case, master cable, battery clamp cable, universal cable, USB cable, power adapter, and a quick start guide.
OEM LEVEL CABLES:
In addition to the scan tool, you will need OEM-level connector cables. Use our convenient Online Configurator to build a perfect diagnostic solution below. You will easily identify the cables you will need to service particular models and will get a detailed list of functions covered.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE