Autel MAXIAP AP200 is the new released OBD2 Bluetool Scan adapter with all system diagnoses. It’s Cost-effective diagnostic tool for device for DIYers and car hobbyist. AP200 is equipped with its own App -“Maxi AP200”, have superior systems diagnose, support OBD function and Oil/EPB/BMS/TPMS/SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service. It is almost compatible with all vehicle models of European, Asian, and North American makes.
LANGUAGES: English, traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
AUTEL MAXIAP AP200 BULLET POINTS:
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION: This portable OBD2 scanner is characterized by Bluetooth connection, and you can download the free APP “MaxiAP200” on your iOS or Android devices to get the car diagnosis going on without any worries about the compatibility.
- VERSATILE CAR DIAGNOSIS: As an innovative obd2 scan tool, this AP200 includes but is not limited to OBD2 functions, it also provides users with a wide variety of reset services including Oil/EPB/BMS/TPMS/SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service.
- HIGH COST PERFORMANCE: This obd2 scanner offers one free vehicle-specific software allowing you to diagnose one car for free, and you need to spend only $21.99(Android) /$21.99(iOS) buying 12-month use permission of one more car model.
- SPECIAL AUTOVIN FEATURE: The Auto VIN function of the AP200 helps quickly reveal car’s info, including the vehicle type, country of origin, engine size, etc. and the report about the car info can be transformed as PDF file for better PC Printing.
- HISTORY RECORDING DISPLAY: While offering you detailed diagnostic result, this car scanner is capable of recording history diagnostic information and the history recordings can be used as an effective data reference in the period of car diagnosis.
THE OPERATING PROCEDURES:
1) Download and install the app-MaxiAP200 in Google Play or App Store to your device;
2) Register and log in the MaxiAP200 APP;
3) Get one free car software through Mall after binding VCI for the first time;
4) Plug the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC);
5) Turn on the vehicle ignition while turn the engine off;
6) Tap Me/Setting button of your device to pair the MaxiAP AP200 with your device;
7) Start to diagnose your car.
AUTEL MAXIAP AP200 FEATURES:
- All OBDII functions are available and free
- One free vehicle’s software with the initial purchase
- Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
- Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
- Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
- Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
- Keep records of vehicles tested previously
- 15 languages switch freely
ADVANCED RESET SERVICES:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
Oil Reset – Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
EPB Reset – Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
BMS Reset – Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
SAS Reset – perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
TPMS Reset – quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
IMMO Service – Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
DPF Regeneration – Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
AUTEL MAXIAP AP200 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Communications: BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Input Voltage Range: 9 VDC to 26 VDC
- Supply Current: 100 mA@12 V
- Sleep Mode Current: 3 mA@12 V
- Operating Temp: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temp: -20°C to 70°C
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 59.2 mm (2.33’’) x 48.5 mm (1.91’’) x 24.6 mm (0.97’’)
- Weight: 35g (0.07 lb.)
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE