ASE Test Prep Manual T1, Medium/Heavy Truck Gasoline Engines
by Delmar, Most Recent Edition
We Sell Only the Newest Edition that is Published Today. We purchase direct from Delmar and sell hundreds of the ASE test Prep Manuals every week. Anytime there is a change in the manuals content we return old copies in exchange for new editions
The fifth edition of DELMAR’S AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE EXCELLENCE (ASE) TEST PREPARATION MANUAL for the Medium/Heavy Duty Truck T1 Gasoline Engines exam now contains even more content so you can pass your ASE exam the first time. This manual will ensure that you understand the Gasoline Engines task list and are fully prepared and confident to take your exam.
- All brand new practice questions!
- Six practice tests, instead of the traditional two will help provide you with even more preparation as you develop your test-taking confidence.
- Test questions are weighted for importance to map to the ASE task lists, so you are focusing on the areas that will help you pass.
- We kept these same great features: Overview of what to expect when taking as ASE exam. Up-to-date ASE task lists. Overviews of each task make an easy reference point for help in answering difficult ASE questions. ASE-style exam questions. Detailed explanations as to why a particular answer is correct or incorrect.
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- Extensive Engine Mechanical, Lubrication, Cooling, Ignition, Fuel, Exhaust, Engine Electrical, Emissions Control and Computerized Engine Control Systems diagnostic information, including symptom descriptions and their causes, as well as complete engine testing procedures, with the interpretation of test results.
- In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Delmar T1 Medium/Heavy Truck Gasoline Engines Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Delmar Self-Study Guides. You ll also find the Delmar T1 Medium/Heavy Truck Gasoline Engines Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you ve taken the ASE test.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE