Today's Technician: Advanced Automotive Electronic Systems - 2 Vol. Set (Classroom Manual & Shop Manual)
- Includes ten short answer essay, ten fill-in-the blank and ten ASE-Style multiple-choice questions after each chapter to accurately assess the student's competence in the objectives stated at the beginning of the chapter.
- Contains Service Tips that provide the student with information on when a special procedure or short cut can be used and represent things an experienced technician might do.
- Uses realistic case studies at the conclusion of each chapter to reinforce the thought process and test procedures just discussed in the text.
- Includes Job Sheets at the end of every chapter that guide students through common diagnostic procedures that they are likely to encounter as professional technicians.
Table of Contents:
CLASSROOM MANUAL (Softcover):
1. Introduction to Electronic Systems
2. Practical Theories and Laws
3. Computer Systems
4. Vehicle Communication Networks
5. Supplemental Air Bag Systems
6. Drive rand Passenger Comfort Systems
7. Electronic Stability and Rollover Mitigation Systems
8. Driver Assistance Systems
9. Telematics and Radio Frequency-Operated Systems
10. Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Propulsion Systems
SHOP MANUAL (Spiral Bound):
2. Special Tools and Procedures
3. Computer Systems Diagnostics
4. Diagnosing Vehicle Communication Systems
5. Supplemental Air Bag Systems Diagnosis
6. Diagnosing Driver and Passenger Comfort Systems
7. Diagnosing Electronic Stability and Rollover Mitigation Systems
8. Diagnosing Driver Assistance Systems
9. Servicing Telematic and Radio Frequency-Operated Systems
10. Hybrid and High-Voltage System Service
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE