- Mahle TechPro Diagnostic Tool
- Fully Licensed and Loaded
- Toughbook Tablet Included
- Very Fast, Diagnostic Tool For All Makes and Models
Comes with 1 Year Software License
Mahle VDS1000 TechPRO® Automotive Diagnostic System w/1yr Subscription
Welcome to the most advanced and versatile diagnostic technology available for professional technicians. The TechPRO line of vehicle diagnostic systems can analyze, diagnose and repair today's most sophisticated vehicles faster and more accurately than ever before.
TechPRO® VDS1000 Diagnostic Scan Tool is the most advanced technology available for professional technicians. This versatile, software-based tool helps analyze, diagnose and repair today’s sophisticated vehicles faster and more accurately than ever before.
Decades of providing diagnostics to OEM’s end-of-line manufacturing test systems: now bringing this speed and stability to an aftermarket scan tool for the first time!
Measure in seconds vs. minutes for competitors tools, TechPRO® Diagnostic Software can save 5-10 minutes or more per accurate diagnosis and repair, increasing productivity and generating thousands of dollar more revenue per year.
Fault codes describe the failure they represent, along with the code number corresponding to the failure, providing you with more in-depth information. PIDs. the ability to graph different functions, and live streaming data provide immediate access to information on how to complete the repair.
Useful functions include cylinder balance test, compression testing, misfire graphing and much more. You will put your customers back on the road with the assurance that their repair needs are met.
- VCI Certification Meets SAE J1962
- VCI FCC Codes ID: X3ZBTMOD3 IC: 88228A-MOD3
- VCI Dimensions (H X W X D) 4.56 x 1.96 x 1.06 in (116 x 50 x 27 mm)
- VCI Weight 0.1 lbs (0.450 kg)
- VCI Warranty 2 Years
- VCI Operating Voltage 4 to 30 volts DC
- VCI Power Consumption Operating -100 mA @ 12 Volts DC
- VCI Temperature Range -40 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- VCI External Connectors OBD II male connector (built-in, built user replaceable) and micro-USB
- VCI to PC Connection USB 2.0 Full Speed; Bluetooth 3.0 Class 1 (100 m/325; range)
- PC Operating System Requirements Windows 7, 8, or 10
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE