- Preloaded with Techstream v15.00.28 (YOU MUST OBTAIN LICENSE)
- Snap-On Backpack Laptop cradle
- Drew Technologies Vehicle Interface Module & ODB-II Cable
- 13.3″ Ultra Bright Touchscreen Display
- Tough Panasonic Toughbook that features an i5 Intel Processor
- 4GB Memory Standard
- 500GB Hard Drive Standard
- Standard Keyboard
- Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Wireless Lan
- Wall Charger and 12V Charger Included
Panasonic® Toughbook CF-31
- A rugged notebook PC for extreme environments
- Windows 7
- 8+ Hour battery
- Snap-on® Backpack
- Custom designed for additional PC protection
- Houses the VIM (Vehicle Interface Module) and
- Custom Power Circuit
- DLC cable management
- Drew Technologies Vehicle Interface Module (VIM)
- Provides data connectivity between vehicle and PC
- Protected inside backpack
- Supports all 1996 & newer vehicles
- Techstream 2.0 Software
- Same global Techstream software as dealers use
- AC/DC Power Supply
- Integrated into backpack
- Allows PC to be charged from 120V AC or
- 12V DC power source
- Vehicle Support: 1996 & newer vehicles
- Ability to Store and Transfer Vehicle Data
- Wireless Access
- Integrated TIS Service Information
- View Current, Pending and History DTCs Simultaneously
- View Monitor Status Result and Details Simultaneously
- Fast Data Transfer Rate
- Vehicle Reprogramming Utility
- High-Resolution Graphing Capability
- Integrated Cable Wrap
- Day Light Visible Touch Screen
- Techstream 2.0
- Charge from AC or DC source
- Durable and Rugged
- Automatic Vehicle Identification
- One Touch Vehicle Status Report (Health Check)
- Includes two (2) ACC Cables
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Wireless connection strongly recommended
- (Windows 7 compatible security and 802.11 a/b/g)
- TIS Subscription
TIS is offered on a subscription basis. Your TIS account will allow you to access the service information content available for all Toyota marketing divisions in North America. Before you subscribe, please note that this site does not contain information in support of vehicles that were not available for sale in North America.
Subscription access to TIS is offered in 2 day, monthly, or yearly intervals following the rate schedule noted below. Key codes are on a pay-per-transaction basis.
Note: All subscriptions expire at midnight, Pacific Time on the last day of your term.
This means a two-day subscription may actually provide greater than 48 hours of usable access.
*A Standard TIS subscription provides access to the technical information library for all Toyota, Scion, and Lexus vehicles marketed in North America. A Standard subscription allows vehicle model and year specific publication searches for the information needed to maintain, diagnose, and repair all Toyota, Scion, and Lexus vehicles. As a general rule, model coverage begins with the 1990 model year with some information, like Technical Service Bulletins, available back to 1987.
*A Professional Diagnostic TIS subscription provides the same access to the technical information library provided with the Standard subscription. A Professional Diagnostic subscription also allows use of Techstream scantool software, all available ECU calibration files, and Identifix Direct-Hit (details below). Package a Professional Diagnostic subscription with a TIS Techstream or Techstream Lite to fully enable scantool diagnostics and vehicle reprogramming capability (USA/Mexico VIN information only).
Note: Techstream software registration is limited to one PC per each professional level subscription. You must purchase additional professional level subscriptions to use Techstream software on additional PCs.
*A Security Professional TIS subscription provides the same access provided with the Professional Diagnostic subscription along with access to vehicle security information, including key codes and immobilizer/smart reset capability. Before you can purchase this subscription level, you must be a current member of the NASTF Vehicle Security Professional Registry.
*A Keycode TIS subscription provides access only to key codes. Before you can select this subscription level, you must be a current member of the NASTF Vehicle Security Professional Registry.