From his vast wealth of experience, Piero Taruffi has crowned his career with The Technique of Motor Racing, which ranks as a standard work of reference in this most fascinating, exciting and dangerous sport.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Foreword by Juan Manuel Fangio
- Necessary Qualities
- Physical Training and Clothing
- The Driving Position
- The Start - Changing Up - Driving on the Straight
- Slowing Down - Braking - Changing to a Lower Gear
- The Conventional 'Line'
- The Limit of Adhesion
- Banked Corners
- Donkey's Back Roads
- Roads of Varying Slopes
- General Advice, Preparation and Tactics
- Maps of the Chief Circuits
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE