Tests Truck-Side Brake Controller Output and All Towing-Lighting Functions Without a Trailer!
The #9107A Electric Brake Force Meter with Dynamic Load Simulation and Circuit Testing is designed for use on 7-way flat (spade) equipped vehicles. This new technology automatically recognizes the electronic signature of both Integrated (ITBC) and aftermarket Trailer Brake Controllers, simulates trailer load and displays real-time, brake-controller output gain and application time. It can quickly troubleshoot truck-side tow circuits, e.g., tail lights, turn signals, 12V+, reverse and ground condition and the 25-ft. cable allows for one-man, in-cab testing!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Brake Force Meter displays real-time, brake controller output gain and timing
- Quickly troubleshoots electrical circuits and ground condition; use to verify that the vehicle’s adaptive (speed/load sensitive) brake-controller output is functioning properly
- For use with aftermarket and integrated brake controllers
- Microprocessor controlled simulates trailer brake loads
- 25-ft. cable allows one-man, in-cab testing of brake controller and all truck-side tow circuits, e.g., tail lights, turn signals, electric brakes, etc.
- OEM approved
• Electric Brake Force Meter (#9107A-AS)
• 25-ft Cable (#CBL-9107-AS)
• Soft, Nylon Carrying Case (#9107-3)
Connection Type: 7-Way Flat Pin
Materials: ABS Plastic, PVC Coated Wire
Package Weight: 2.3 lbs.
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
CoO: Made in USA of Global Components
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE