Originally developed for the food industry to
prevent rust from forming in tuna fish cans. This spray on rust inhibitor
really works by chemically eliminating the negative electrode in metal-to-metal
Here are some of the features and uses
of NO-CORô Electrolytic Preventative Solution:
- Non-messy way of reducing the effects of galvanic
corrosion in all metal structures.
- It penetrates, eliminates moisture, and isolates
dissimilar metals (and carbon fiber composites).
- Will not harm paint or synthetic rubber
- Protects metals in long term storage
- Does not weep or leak in the hot sun
- Dries clear for see-through inspection
- Dries to a 2/10 mil film coating that lasts for 2
- Will not block drain holes or mask over existing
- Displaces moisture
- Coverage 28 sq. ft. per 16 oz. spray can
- Clean-up with mineral spirits or vapor
- Meets MIL C-16173, Schedule 4 and MIL C-15074
- Automotive panels such as doors, rocker
panels, fender wells, body reinforcement seams.
- Aircraft interior spaces such as inside wings,
flaps, ailerons & bellies.
- Manufacturing operations where the corrosion
- displace moisture
- prevent cross contamination
- eliminate fingerprint corrosion
- protect during final inspection and long term
- Where dissimilar metals are in contact, such
- aluminum to steel
- magnesium to other metals
- carbon fiber reinforced structures to aluminum or
- Off-Road equipment wherever, moisture, salt
and dirt can collect.
- Tools & Machinery for removing fingerprints
- Fishing & Boating equipment & hardware
- Nuts, Bolts & Fasteners that will eventually
need to be removed.
- Highly machined, honed and polished surfaces
- Delicate instruments
- Guns & Knives, Fine Tools & Machinery
Directions for Use:
- Ally evenly to wet all areas to be protected, allow
run-off and let dry
- To maintain protection, do not pressure wash or apply
- Re-apply annually
- Wear safety glasses and mask while applying.
- Removable with mineral spirits
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE