Brand new manual.
Technical insights on service, repair, maintenance and procedures compiled from over 45 years of The Star, the magazine of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America
Since 1956, informed Mercedes-Benz owners have relied upon The Star, the magazine of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America, for advice about maintenance, service and repair of their cars. Bentley Publishers has collected some of the best of these do-it-yourself articles and tech tips into the Mercedes-Benz Technical Companion™. No matter which Mercedes-Benz model you drive or desire, this compilation will serve as a valuable technical reference to help you understand and care for your Mercedes-Benz.
This insightful and informed technical compilation has something for the Mercedes-Benz owner, service professional and enthusiast. You will also find useful technical guidance that pertains to Mercedes-Benz vehicles in general, based on the contributors' long-time dedication to Mercedes-Benz service and ownership.
|Mercedes-Benz models included in this
Mercedes-Benz Technical Companion:
Article topics collected in the Mercedes-Benz Technical Companion™ include:
- Technical and Restoration Forum: questions and answers on subjects such as bleeding brakes, aligning headlights, choosing fuel and preparing a vehicle for storage.
- Maintenance and preservation procedures—from resetting the service indicator lights to washing and waxing your car.
- Heating and air-conditioning system repair including rebuilding the automatic climate control push button unit and converting from R-12 to R-134a.
- Driving tips, including the difference between torque and horsepower, and tire selection. You will even find informative diagrams showing oversteer, understeer and vehicle dynamics.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to replace shock absorbers and air suspension bellows.
- How to choose a shop for maintaining and repairing your Mercedes-Benz
- Fixes for vacuum door locks, mechanical clocks and trip odometers.
- Extensive model, chassis number, engine number and production year reference charts: 1946-2005
- Detailed electronic component repairs, such as the Becker Electronic Grand Prix radio and the W210 E-Class seat control switch.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE