This interactive, modern-day computer based training course contains everything users need to master the theory, operation, and knowledge assessment components of diesel engines. The latest technologies are thoughtfully interwoven into twelve content areas, each designed to systematically provide the theory, diagnosis, service, and repair of medium/heavy duty diesel engines. An interactive, self-paced learning approach allows users to tailor their progression throughout the course to individual needs.
- highly engaging, interactive content spans all of the diesel engine systems to ASE standards with the intention of producing performance-based learning outcomes
- content is completely consistent with the most current NATEF standards
- users have as much time as they need to complete each module of the course, and modules can be revisited as many times as necessary to ensure that the highest level of comprehension is gained
- interactive review questions at the end of each course section promote a realistic testing experience and make available accurate results that include feedback on the task areas requiring further study
- innovative book marking technology allows users to locate where they left off when study is interrupted
- users who receive a score of 80% or better on the interactive final assessment can print a Certificate of Completion, while others will be prompted to review the material again
- self-controlled pace and progression throughout the course
- review questions at the end of each section and a final assessment at the end of each course
- customizable course that can have your company logo on the screens and the certificate of completion
- highly interactive graphics and animations keep the learner engaged
Note: This software is non-returnable once purchased!
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE