SELOC Marine maintenance and repair manuals offer the most comprehensive, authoritative information available for outboard, inboard, stern-drive and diesel engines, as well as personal watercraft. SELOC has been the leading source of how-to information for the marine industry since 1974. Designed and written to serve the needs of the professional mechanic, do-it-yourself boat enthusiast, instructor and student, these manuals are based on actual teardowns done by Chilton Marines editors/authors in our on-site facility. Providing complete coverage on everything from basic maintenance to engine overhaul.
Click here to view a typical Seloc Table of Contents for Outboards.
- Covers all 550, 650, 750, 900 & 1100 Series personal watercraft
- Simple-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of exploded drawings, photographs and tables
- Troubleshooting sections, accurate specifications and wiring diagrams
- Recognized and used by technical trade schools as well as the U.S. military
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE