FREE SHIPPING on all Orders in USA over $200.00.
HAYNES MOTORCYCLE REPAIR MANUAL
This repair manual covers Harley-Davidson Sportster models including:
- Sportster XL, XLH, XLCH, XLS and XLX
- Engines: 883cc, 1000cc, 1100cc, 1200cc
- Years Covered: 1970, 1971, 1972, , 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Note: this manual does not include XR-1000 engine information or 2009-on XR models
What You Will Learn:
This Haynes manual provides step-by-step instructions, photos & illustrations to guide you through each job. With a Haynes manual, you can do it yourself…from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the vehicle. We learn the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Our books have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs that show each step. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, you can save big with Haynes!
--Complete troubleshooting section
--Valuable short cuts
--Color spark plug diagnosis
- Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
- Chapter 2: Engine, primary drive, clutch and transmission
- Chapter 3: Cooling system
- Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
- Chapter 5: Ignition system, spark plugs, coils, alternator
- Chapter 6: Frame, suspension and final drive
- Chapter 7: Brakes, rotors, pads, calipers, wheels and tires
- Chapter 8: Electrical system, fuses, battery, lights, blinkers, bulbs
- Wiring diagrams
Haynes motorcycle repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown and rebuild.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE