FREE SHIPPING on all Orders in USA over $200.00.
HAYNES MOTORCYCLE REPAIR MANUAL
Coverage: This repair manual covers Harley-Davidson Shovelhead and Evolution Big Twins: FL, FX, FLT, FLH, FXR, Dyna, and Softail (1200cc and 1340cc), including,
- 1200 FL: FL, FLH, FLHS, 1970 - 1980
- 1200 FX: FX, FXE, FXS, FXEF, 1970 - 1980
- 1340 FL: FLT, FLTC/U, FLH, FLHF, FLHR, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC/U 1978 on
- 1340 FXR: FXR, FXRS, FXRS-SP, FXRS-CONV, FXLR, FXRD, FXRT, 1982 on
- 1340 FX/Softail: FXB, FXD, FXE, FXDG, FXDL, FXDWG, FXDS-CONV, FXEF, FXS, FXSB, FXWG, FXST, FXSTC, FXSTS, FLST, FLST-SP, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTN, 1979 - 1999
- 1340 Dyna: FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDL, FXDS-CONV, FXDWG, 1991 - 1998
- Note: this repair manual does not include Police models.
What You Will Learn:
This Haynes manual provides step-by-step instructions, photos & illustrations to guide you through each job. With a Haynes manual, you can do it yourself…from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the vehicle. We learn the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Our books have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs that show each step. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, you can save big with Haynes!
--Complete troubleshooting section
--Valuable short cuts
--Color spark plug diagnosis
--Engine, clutch and transmission repair
--Fuel and exhaust
--Ignition and electrical systems
--Brakes, wheels and tires
--Steering, suspension and final drive
--Frame and bodywork
- Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
- Chapter 2: Engine, primary drive, clutch and transmission
- Chapter 3: Cooling system
- Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
- Chapter 5: Ignition system, spark plugs, coils, alternator
- Chapter 6: Frame, suspension and final drive
- Chapter 7: Brakes, rotors, pads, calipers, wheels and tires
- Chapter 8: Electrical system, fuses, battery, lights, blinkers, bulbs
- Wiring diagrams
Haynes motorcycle repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown and rebuild.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE