This compression tester is a diagnostic tool which can help you identify damaged pistons, worn rings, burnt valves, and blown head gaskets. It works on conventional, electronic, and computerized domestic and import vehicles. It features a large 2 1/2-in dial face with accurate Bourdon tube meter movement, dual-calibrated and color-coded scales which reads 0-300 P.S.I and 0-2100 k.P.a. It has a 15-in high-pressure rubber hose which is oil and grease resistant, a side-release valve which allows repeated tests without disconnecting the hose, and 14mm and 18mm adaptors that fit most vehicles. A 12mm adaptor is also provided which can be used for most motorcycles, ATV's, snowmobiles and marine applications.
- Large, easy-to-read 2-½” dial face with dual-calibrated and color-coded scales
- 15” high pressure rubber hose with 14mm and 18mm adapters
- Side-release valve allows repeated tests without disconnecting the hose
- Heavy-duty Bourdon tube meter movement
- A 12mm and 14mm adapters are also included for broader applications such as motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and watercraft
- Quick disconnect fitting for easy installation
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE