Rabbit, GTI Service Manual: 2006-2009 is a comprehensive source of
service information and specifications for Rabbit and GTI models built on the A5
platform from 2006 to 2009. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself
Volkswagen owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your
Though the do-it-yourself Volkswagen owner will find this manual indispensable
as a source of the same detailed maintenance and repair information available at
an authorized Volkswagen dealer, the Volkswagen owner who has no intention of
working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will
make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional
- 2.0L FSI turbo gasoline (engine code: BPY,
- 2.5L gasoline (engine code: BGP, BGQ, CBTA,
- Covers Rabbit and GTI models 2006–2009 based
on the A5 platform.
- Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to
- Engine and cylinder head service, including
timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
- Removal and installation of Motronic fuel
injection system components.
- Emission control tests, repairs and
adjustments, including: Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Secondary Air
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting,
adjustment and repair, including clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
- Suspension component replacement, including
ball joints, front struts, rear shocks and coil springs.
- Heating and air conditioning repair,
including A/C component replacement on the Climatronic and Climatic systems.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including front
and rear doors, fenders, front radiator support and sunroof.
- Wiring schematics with fuse/relay locations
and easy-to-use illustrated component locator section. Includes R32 wiring
- Volkswagen OBD II diagnostic trouble codes,
SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
- Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances,
wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques.
photos, illustrations and diagrams.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE