Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the L1 Advanced Engine Performance ASE Test
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The L1 ASE Test Task List, which lists the
knowledge that a technician must have to pass the L1 ASE test.
- Extensive Powertrain, Computerized Powertrain
Controls, Ignition System, Fuel and Air Induction Systems, Emission Control
Systems, and I/M Failure diagnostic information, including symptom
descriptions and their causes, as well as complete testing procedures, with
the interpretation of test results.
- Complete L1 Composite Vehicle data.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in
the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough
explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all
advanced engine performance-related terms used in the Study Guide.
- In addition to the easy-to-read text, the
Motor Age L1 Advanced Engine Performance Self-Study Guide contains dozens of
useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral
bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also
find the Motor Age L1 Advanced Engine Performance Self-Study Guide to be a
handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE