The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the C1 Automotive Service Consultant ASE Test contains:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The C1 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a service consultant must have to pass the C1 ASE test.
- Extensive Customer and Internal Communications, Sales Skills and Shop Operation information.
- Detailed Product Knowledge information, including Engine, Drivetrain, Chassis and Body Systems, as well as Service/Maintenance Intervals, Warranty, Service Contract, Campaigns/Recalls and Vehicle Identification information.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all automotive service consultant-related terms used in the Study Guide.
- In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age C1 Automotive Service Consultant Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also find the Motor Age C1 Automotive Service Consultant Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE