This cable is used on Cummins ECMs that are classified as CM2350. This bypass harness is used to connect directly to the ECM instead of going through the vehicle dash connector. The Cummins ECMs with the CM2350 system have been used in production 2013 through current model year. This covers almost all Cummins onhighway engines, including: ISB6.7, ISC8.3, ISL9, ISX12, ISX15, and ISV5.0. Even more models not listed, if your engine is a CM2350 this cable will fit. If you are unsure if this it the correct cable for you, please contact us so we can look it up for you.
Our Cummins ECM breakout harness & cables can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- You are having issues with the diagnostic port on your commercial truck, and wish to bypass the vehicle wiring and go direct to the ECM.
- Most OEMs recommend NOT programming the vehicle through the dash connector, but instead go direct to the ECM. These are the perfect programming cables for such a project.
- You have an ECM that is not installed on the truck, and wish to do programming or modifications to it on the workbench.
- Harness length is 10".
- Professional, quality manufacturing of cables made in the USA.
- All cables are tested on live ECMs and validated before shipping.
- 12-month warranty on all components
NOTE: This cable will not work by itself. You will need part number BYPASS-MAIN for this cable to function properly. Our unique design allows you to purchase this main cable first, then purchase the "ends" that you need to connect to various ECMs.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE