Give yourself a great, easily portable bundle for doing quick scans on commercial trucks. This customer bundle from Diesel Laptops provides you with: Nexiq Blue-Link™ Mini, 7" Android tablet, canvas carry case, and a 12-month subscription to www.TruckFaultCodes.com. With this kit, you can scan any commercial truck or automobile and quickly retrieve codes, clear codes, view live data, and access detailed repair information on every single heavy truck diagnsotic code.
7" Android Tablet
Your software and tablet will come pre-installed on this 7" Tablet running the Andoid operating system. This tablet has a 1024x600 display, 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, 512 MB of RAM, and 8 GB of internal storage. It also includes a MicroSD Card slot, acelerometer, Wifi, Bluetooth, and two cameras (Front and rear facing). Tablet has a 12-month warranty coverage, and you can load any other Android based applications you wish.
The NEXIQ Blue-Link™ Mini
This is a mobile vehicle interface that enables you to use either your iOS or Android devices (e.g., smartphones or tablets) to communicate with heavy duty vehicles for quick access to basic diagnostic information. It plugs into the vehicle’s diagnostic connector, and provides wireless communication with on-board electronic control units.
When used in conjunction with First-Link™, the new mobile app from NEXIQ Technologies, the NEXIQ Blue-Link Mini™ becomes a triage tool for drivers and service technicians of commercial vehicles and equipment.
The First-Link™ app provides features that help drivers connect their mobile devices to the vehicle’s diagnostic port; they also monitor the vehicle’s health status and increase the vehicle’s uptime. If, for example, a Check Engine Light is illuminated, the app assists the driver to understand the cause so that he can seek assistance if needed (i.e., service and repair). Later back at the shop, service technicians can utilize the information gathered by the application to aid in vehicle service and repair.
The First-Link™ app is available on both the App Store and on Google Play.
- In addition to the NEXIQ Blue-Link™ Mini, the First-Link™ mobile app is compatible with the NEXIQ Blue-Link™ and the USB-Link™2.
- The NEXIQ Blue-Link™ Mini is also compatible with the DTNA eLink app for mobile devices (avail. on both the App Store and on Google Play).
- Small—fits in your pocket
- Wireless—no cables required
- Reliable Bluetooth communication
- Fast—lets you quickly father a snapshot of vehicle statistics
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices (pairs easily with both)
- Integrated 9-pin Deutsch connector
- Simple, one-button design to put the device in Discovery mode
Vehicle Network Protocol Support
- 3 CAN Channels (CAN / J1939 / ISO15765 - 250K, 1Mb/s with Auto Baud detection
- RAM: 576 KB FLASH: 2.5 MB
- Wireless Certifications—FCC (US), IC (Canada), CE (European Union), TELEC (Japan), KCC (Korea)
- EMC Certifications—EN 301 489-1:V1.9.2 (2011-09), EN 301 489-17:V2.2.1 (2012-09)
- Safety Certifications—EN 60950-1:2006 (2nd Ed.) + Am 1:2010 + Am 2:2013
We've bundled up a free year of www.TruckFaultCodes.com, which is normally a $200/year subscription. This website will give you repair information for virtually every single diagnostic code that exists on commercial trucks. It can be used on any device that has Internet, including the 7" Android tablet in this bundle.
Canvas Carry Bag
Keep your purchase safe and keep it together in this handy carry case. With more then enough room to store the tablet, charger, CanDo HD Mobile, and all the cables, this carry case can easily be placed in a toolbox or shelf in the shop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this do any commands such as a DPF regen? No, this tool is read only.
Does it come with any cables or adapters besides the green 9-pin? No, it only comes with the integrated 9-pin.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE