HAYNES REPAIR MANUAL
- FJR1300: 2001 - 2005
- FJR1300A: 2003 - 2013
- FJR1300AS: 2006 - 2012
This Haynes manual provides step-by-step instructions, photos & illustrations to guide you through each job. Spanner ratings grade all tasks by experience level - from simple servicing jobs for beginners through more difficult tasks for the expert. Haynes Hints and Tool Tips give you valuable "inside" information such as ways of removing parts without using special tools.
- Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
- Chapter 2: Engine, primary drive, clutch and transmission
- Chapter 3: Cooling system
- Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
- Chapter 5: Ignition system, spark plugs, coils, alternator
- Chapter 6: Frame, suspension and final drive
- Chapter 7: Brakes, rotors, pads, calipers, wheels and tires
- Chapter 8: Electrical system, fuses, battery, lights, blinkers, bulbs
- Wiring diagrams
Haynes motorcycle repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown and rebuild.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE