Medium / Heavy Vehicle: Electronic Diesel Engine
by DELMAR, Most recent edition
The DELMAR Self-Study Guide for the L2
Medium / Heavy Duty Vehicle Electronic Diesel Engine Diagnosis Specialist ASE Test contains:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The L2 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the L2 ASE test.
- Extensive Information on: General Diesel Diagnosis, Electronic Diesel Controls Diagnosis, Diesel Engine Air Induction and Exhaust Diagnosis and Diesel Fuel Systems Diagnosis.
- Complete L2 Composite Vehicle data.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all advanced engine performance-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age L2 Electronic Diesel Engine Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all DELMAR Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You ll also find the Motor Age L2 Electronic Diesel Engine Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you ve taken the ASE test.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE