Light Duty Vehicle: Hybrid / Electrical Vehicle Specialization
by Motorage, Most recent edition
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the L3
Light Duty Hybrid / Electric Vehicle Specialist:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The L3 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the L3 ASE test.
- Complete L3 Composite Vehicle data.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all advanced engine performance-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age L3 Light Duty Hybrid / Electric Vehicle Specialist Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You'll also find the Motor Age L3 Light Duty Hybrid / Electric Vehicle Specialist guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you've taken the ASE test.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE