Application: F-150: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
Installation Difficulty: Easy Time: 1 hour Required Tools: Basic tools
- Fits 2011-2014 5.0L and 6.2L F-150's equipped with a ROUSH Supercharger System and Lower LTR.
- Please contact our sales team if you are unsure which Low Temperature Radiator you have.
- Direct upgrade replacement for current 16mm full-face Upper LTR.
- Simple add-on kit that can integrate with the Lower (smaller) ROUSH LTR
- Full-face, all-aluminum design to keep the intercooler water temperature cooler longer
- Provides 1900 ml of additional cooling volume
- Reduces manifold charge temperatures during wide-open throttle runs
- 90-Day Parts Limited Warranty included (ROUSH supplied parts only)
Improve cooling efficiency and engine performance with dual coolers. The ROUSH Low Temp Radiator Upgrade (Upper LTR) is designed specifically for those owners of 2011-2014 5.0L and 6.2L Ford F-150's, equipped with a ROUSH R2300 Supercharger.
The ROUSH High-Capacity LTR is a direct replacement for current large, 16mm full-face
LTRs. Additionally, this LTR seamlessly integrates with the ROUSH Lower LTR (p/n 421580) to provide for greater cooling capacity. Dual LTRs provide more effective air cooling by increasing the heat transfer surface area, which results in lower intercooler water temperatures and provides superior air charge cooling
The ROUSH High-Capacity LTR features a larger, 40mm thicker core (up from 16mm) and greater, 1,900 ml cooling capacity (up from 800 ml). By combining ROUSH's High-Capacity Upper LTR and Lower LTR together, the total surface area increases to 422 in. sq., leading to lower inlet temperatures. ROUSH engineers spent hundreds of hours developing and testing the High-Capacity LTR to achieve maximum temperature reductions.
During wide-open throttle runs, the manifold charge temperatures were reduced by 45 degrees F when running the dual LTR set-up. Steady state driving tests also shown on average that dual LTRs reduced inlet air temperatures by 27 degrees F over lower LTR-only usage.
The all-aluminum design also allows for quick and easy installation. Please Note -- the High Capacity Hardware Kit (p/n 421508) is required for installation if your vehicle is currently running with ONLY ROUSH's Lower LTR. Contact one of our representatives today if you are unsure which LTR you have.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE