FREE SHIPPING on all Orders in USA over $200.00.
This Volkswagen Passat Service Manual: 1998-2005 covers VW
Passat models built on the "B5" platform. This manual has been
prepared using selected factory service information with the added benefit of
suggestions, tips and clarification of various procedures.
Bentley Volkswagen repair manuals provide clear and comprehensive service
and repair procedures. If you're looking for better understanding of your
Volkswagen Passat look no further than Bentley Publishers.
1.8 Liter 4-Cyl. 5V Turbo (engine codes: AEB, ATW, AUG, AWM)
2.8 Liter V6 5V (engine codes: AHA, ATQ)
4.0 Liter 8-Cyl. 4V (engine code: BDP)
5 Spd. Manual Transmission 012 / 01W Front Wheel Drive
6 Spd. Manual Transmission 01E All Wheel Drive
5 Spd. Automatic Transmission 01V Front Wheel Drive
- Covers Passat, Passat wagon and 4motion™ models built on the B5
- Large step-by-step maintenance section.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt and camshaft
- Component testing, removal and installation for engine lubrication,
cooling, and exhaust systems.
- Fuel supply service, including fuel pump delivery and electrical checks,
EVAP system, and mechanical and electronic throttle control (E-gas).
- Fuel injection and ignition system component identification, electrical
testing, technical data, and throttle valve control module adaptation
using the factory scan tool.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair,
including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, and axles.
- Repair information for ABS/EDL/ASR brake systems.
- Suspension component replacement, including struts, stabilizer bar,
multi-link elements, and wheel bearings.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including doors, fenders, trim panels,
bumpers, doors, hood, lids, lights, instrument panel/dashboard, sunroof,
seatbelts, and seats.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C electrical component
replacement and vacuum hose layout.
- Factory wiring diagrams and component locations.
- Volkswagen OBD II diagnostic trouble codes section with SAE and
manufacturer defined P-codes, control module coding and readiness codes.
- Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments,
and tightening torques.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE