The new Twin Scan provides diagnostic
capabilities not found in any other available tools.
The Twin Scan is especially useful for diagnosing
hard to find intermittent trouble codes. The
motorcycle can be operated while the unit is
installed. Under normal conditions (no trouble
code), the unit will store data for the last hour.
If a trouble code is set, the unit automatically
stops logging data 30 minutes after the code is
set. This allows you to examine data before and
after the code was set, even days later.
You have a range of capabilities for analyzing and
printing out logged data that is displayed in a
chart recorder format.
- Compatible with 2011-2013 Softail and
2012-2013 Dyna with CAN data bus
- Anti-skid brake system (ABS) brake
- Uses laptop PC for display. Includes
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
from engine control module (ECM), BCM (body control module), speedometer,
tach, and anti-skid braking system (ABS)
- Real time display of engine data on instrument
panel type display.
- Built-in data logging. Stores up to one hour of
data. Automatically triggers when a trouble code
is set. Shows data before and after code is set.
- Includes two analog
inputs with 0-20V or ±200V range. Twin Scan 3 features
two channel scopemeter capability for waveform display. The analog
inputs can also be used for air/fuel ratio (AFR).
- Compact size: 3.1"L x 1.6"W x 0.8"H
Real Time Data Display
Data Logging Chart Display
Minimum PC requirements:
- 300 MHz Pentium running Windows XP/Vista/7
- SVGA display (1024 x 768 pixels)
- USB port