The new Twin Scan provides diagnostic capabilities not found in any other available tools. The Twin Scan is especially useful for diagnosing hard to find intermittent trouble codes. The motorcycle can be operated while the unit is installed. Under normal conditions (no trouble code), the unit will store data for the last hour. If a trouble code is set, the unit automatically stops logging data 30 minutes after the code is set. This allows you to examine data before and after the code was set, even days later. You have a range of capabilities for analyzing and printing out logged data that is displayed in a chart recorder format.
- Compatible with All Models 2011-2014 except 2014 Touring models (6 Pin Diagnoastic Connector, CAN data bus)
- Anti-skid brake system (ABS) brake bleeding functions.
- Uses laptop PC for display. Includes Windows software.
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from engine control module (ECM), BCM (body control module), speedometer, tach, and anti-skid braking system (ABS)
- Real time display of engine data on instrument panel type display.
- Built-in data logging. Stores up to one hour of data. Automatically triggers when a trouble code is set. Shows data before and after code is set.
- Includes two analog inputs with 0-20V or ±200V range. Twin Scan 3 features two channel scopemeter capability for waveform display. The analog inputs can also be used for air/fuel ratio (AFR).
- Compact size: 3.1"L x 1.6"W x 0.8"H
Real Time Data Display
Data Logging Chart Display
Minimum PC requirements:
- 300 MHz Pentium running Windows XP/Vista/7
- SVGA display (1024 x 768 pixels)
- USB port
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE