The new Twin Scan provides diagnostic
capabilities not found in any other available tools.
The Twin Scan is especially useful for diagnosing
hard to find intermittent trouble codes. The
motorcycle can be operated while the unit is
installed. Under normal conditions (no trouble
code), the unit will store data for the last hour.
If a trouble code is set, the unit automatically
stops logging data 30 minutes after the code is
set. This allows you to examine data before and
after the code was set, even days later.
You have a range of capabilities for analyzing and
printing out logged data that is displayed in a
chart recorder format.
- Compatible with 2001-2013 H-D® fuel
injected models using Delphi® system
with J1850 data bus (including V-Rod®)
and 2003-2006 carbureted models with
new 12 pin ignition module.
- Note: Not compatible with 2011 and later
Softail® and 2012 and later Dyna® models with CAN
- Support for new 2006-2013 closed loop fuel
- Displays throttle position and twist grip
sensor data on new 2008-2013 touring models with electronic throttle control
- Anti-skid brake system (ABS) brake
bleeding functions for 2008-2013 touring
- Uses laptop PC for display. Includes
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble
codes from ECU (engine control unit), TSSM (turn signal/security module),
speedometer, tach, and ABS.
- Real time display of engine data on instrument
panel type display.
- Built-in data logging. Stores up to one hour of
data. Automatically triggers when a trouble code
is set. Shows data before and after code is set.
- Includes two analog inputs for air/fuel ratio
(AFR). All Twin Scan II units can be upgraded to
Twin Scan II ABS Plus for use as tuning aid.
- Compact size: 3.1"L x 1.6"W x 0.8"H
Real Time Data Display
Data Logging Chart Display
Minimum PC requirements:
- 300 MHz Pentium running Windows XP/Vista/7
- SVGA display (1024 x 768 pixels)
- USB port
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE