This new Clymer Repair Manual is for the Suzuki ALT/LT125 & 185 spanning 1983-1987. It covers the ALT125, LT125, ALT185 and LT185 models. Clymer ATV repair manuals are considered to be the only ATV repair manuals worth owning. They are used by some of the most prestigious professionals to your average everyday ATV owner. Along with superior design Clymer ATV repair manuals always provide the most up-to-date information available for your ATV.
- Step-by-step instructions
- Detailed and exploded views and photos
- Bold figure numbers to quickly match instructions with illustrations and photos
- Easy-to-follow wiring diagrams
- Thumb-tabbed chapters for quick access
- Two-column layout with large print
- Numbered table of contents and extensive index
Clymer manuals provide step-by-step procedures based on the complete disassembly of the machine. This hands-on experience combined with extensive research results in a manual that is both detailed and user friendly. Accurate, clear and concise text, combined with detailed illustrations and photography, make it possible for the novice ATV enthusiast to safely and enjoyably service their vehicle. At the same time, the in-depth coverage provides indispensable information for those tackling more complicated procedures.