This new Clymer repair manual is for the Yamaha snowmobile spanning 1984-1989. It covers the PZ480 (1984-1989) and EX570 (1987-1989) models. Clymer snowmobile repair manuals are considered to be the only snowmobile repair manuals worth owning. They are used by some of the most prestigious professionals to your average everyday snowmobile owner. Along with superior design Clymer snowmobile repair manuals always provide the most up-to-date information available for your snowmobile.
Like all Clymer snowmobile repair manuals, this book also contains:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Detailed and exploded views and photos
- Bold figure numbers to quickly match instructions with illustrations and photos
- Easy-to-follow wiring diagrams
- Thumb-tabbed chapters for quick access
- Two-column layout with large print
- Numbered table of contents and extensive index
Clymer manuals provide step-by-step procedures based on the complete disassembly of the machine. This hands-on experience combined with extensive research results in a manual that is both detailed and user friendly. Accurate, clear and concise text, combined with detailed illustrations and photography, make it possible for the novice snowmobile enthusiast to safely and enjoyably service their vehicle. At the same time, the in-depth coverage provides indispensable information for those tackling more complicated procedures.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE