An essential book including workshop design and safety that includes how to use common and specialist tools, measuring equipment, testers and gauges, thread and fastener types, metals and plastics used in motorcycle manufacture and also information on fuels, lubricants, chemicals and sealants.
Table of Contents:
- Safety first!
- The workshop
- Tools and tool usage
- Measuring and marking out
- General test equipment
- Threads and fasteners
- Workshop techniques with metals
- Workshop techniques with plastics and composites
- Cleaning, finishing and protecting metals and plastics
- Assessing engine problems and repair
- Engine and transmission tasks
- Frame, suspension and brake tasks
- Electrical and ignition tasks
- Wheels and tire tasks
- Machine tools
- Chemicals, cleaners and sealants
- Fuels, fluids and lubricants
- Dealing with damage
- Conversion factors
- Technical terms explained
Haynes' easy-to-use motorcycle shop manuals can save you money in repair and maintenance bills. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job, from routine maintenance and troubleshooting, all the way to complete teardown & rebuild.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE