This book covers everything, from the airbox intake to the exhaust tailpipe, not only carburetors and fuel injectors. In between you'll find chapters on tuning as well as overhaul and troubleshooting.
Finally, there are details on other areas such as turbocharges, superchargers, pumps, electronics, funny fuels and methods of testing, ranging from dynamometers to race tracks.
Table of Contents
All carburetor types, along with fuel injection, from basic theory to practical tuning. Note: this book supersedes #603 Motorcycle Carburetor Manual.
- About this manual
- Safety first!
- Fuel systems: overview
- Basic principles: chemistry & combustion
- Gas flow
- Carburetor theory
- Fuel injection theory
- Carburetor tuning
- Carburetor construction and adjustment — Keihin & Mikuni
- Carburetor construction and adjustment — Amal, Dell'Orto, SU, Gardner, EI, Lectron, Bendix, Tillotson, Keihin & Mikuni
- Ancillary parts
- Fuel injection: adjustments and settings
- Supercharging and special fuels
- Fault finding (troubleshooting)
- Technical terms and symbols explained
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE