Covers all engines and drive units, including transmissions. Includes carbureted and fuel injected engines. Only Seloc manuals include Skill level Ratings (1 - 4 wrenches) based upon the degree of difficulty along with Special Tool icons where a OEM or electronic testing tool is required to perform the specified procedure.
Mercruiser Sterndrive maintenance and repair manuals by SELOC offer the most comprehensive, authoritative information available. SELOC has been the leading source of how-to information with easy, step-by-step guidance since 1974. Designed and written to serve the needs of the professional mechanic, do-it-yourself boat enthusiast, instructor and student, these manuals are based on actual teardowns done by Seloc Marine editors/authors. Providing complete coverage on everything from basic maintenance & winterizing to engine overhaul.
- Simple-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated procedures
- Hundreds of exploded drawings, photographs and tables
- Troubleshooting sections, accurate specifications and wiring diagrams
- Recognized and used by technical trade schools as well as the U.S. military
- Cover all Gasoline Engines & Outdrive Units from 1992 to 2000
- Includes all Alpha, Bravo, Blackhawk models
- Includes All Inboard Transmissions too
See Table of Contents: Click Here