Used manual with minor shelf ware.
Today's Technician Medium and Heavy Duty Truck Electricity and Electronics is a two-set manual providing students with an understanding of the various electronic systems at work in today's medium and heavy duty trucks. The classroom manual is intended for a lecture setting, while the shop manual will give the student real-world, practical application procedures and guidance in a shop setting. Written as a comprehensive set, both manuals cover the fundamentals of electricity and then relate it to all facets of truck electrical systems including; batteries, starting systems, charging systems, lighting systems, electrical accessories, instrumentation, ignition, and engine and vehicle computers. (KEY WORDS: TODAY'S TECHNICIAN, HEAVY DUTY TRUCKS))
• presents the fundamentals of electricity with an understanding of how theories relate to the circuits and components found in all trucks
• features a chapter on instruments, gauges and warning systems that presents the skills necessary to diagnose and repair circuits and components
• content on engine and vehicle computers provides an overview of various electronic control systems, such as diesel engine fuel injection
• develop electrical and electronic diagnostic skills with coverage on inspecting systems and components, testing and repair procedures and diagnostic equipment
• job sheets in the shop manual provide clear and logical step-by-step procedures for commen service and maintenance procedures
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE