Flex head combination ratcheting wrenches
13 pc. SAE set includes - 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16" & 1"
- Flex Head tilts up to 180 degees at any interval with Surface Drive design nearly eliminating fastener rounding
- Adjustable Set Screw allows you to set desired head tension with Spring Washer Design providing continuous head tension
- Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fastener VS. 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches
- The sleek beam is serrated for the sure grip and the feel for which way it needs to be turned
- The ratcheting box end needs only 5 degrees of sweep needed to move a fastener Surface drive nearly eliminates fastener rounding
- The adjustable set screw allows you to set the desired head tension
- GearWrench products are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship
- The flex head has a spring washer design, which provides continuous head tension.
- These are very easy to use and are preferred by many technicians.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE