JPRO® Fleet Diagnostics - A complete, easy to use, heavy-duty diagnostic & troubleshooting application!
About the Product:
DLA+ 2.0 Vehicle Adapter Kit comes with everything you need to connect your Heavy Duty vehicle to a PC via USB port for diagnostics, reprogramming or parameter adjustment. Works with all OEM software applications and comes complete with a 9 Pin Cable to connect to the truck, a USB cable to connect to the PC, and a durable carry case to keep your adapter protected and organized. TMC RP1210A compliant.
Comes with a 1 year limited warranty. Extended 2 year warranty is available for an additional fee.
JPRO® DLA+ 2.0: Noregon's JPRO®
DLA+ 2.0 adapter is a USB interface adapter and comes with everything you need to connect a vehicle to a PC in order to run diagnostics on heavy duty vehicles. Works with any OEM software application. TMC RP1210A compliant device.
Comes with a 1 year limited warranty on the adapter. Extended 2 year warranty is available for an additional fee.
9 Pin "Dual CAN" Cable: The 9 Pin "Dual CAN" Cable provides you with a solid connection from the truck to any JPRO® DLA+ 2.0 adapter so messages are received without delay or connection problems. The same cable as our 9-Pin Cable and manufactured with the highest standards of quality, this Dual CAN version contains extra pins that support Dual CAN communications. Measures 3' in length.
USB Cable: USB Cable for connection from your JPRO® Data Link Adapter to your PC. Measures 15' in length.
JPRO® Carry Case: This rugged and durable case is to keep your adapter and cables organized and protected from the elements of the service bay environment.
A CD with drivers is included.
DLA+ 2.0 is designed to work with any RP1210-A compliant diagnostic application. The following applications have been tested and are confirmed to be compatible with the Noregon JPRO®
- Allison — Allison DOC For Fleets (WTEC)
- Allison — Allison DOC For Fleets (1k/2k)
- Allison — Allison DOC For PC
- Bendix — ACom
- Caterpillar — CAT ET
- Cummins — INSITE
- Detroit Diesel — DDDL
- Eaton — Service Ranger
- Freightliner — ServiceLink
- International — IPC Fleet
- International — INTUNE Fleet
- International — DLB
- International — ServiceMax
- Meritor WABCO — TOOLBOX
- Volvo — VCADS
- Volvo — Premium Tech Tool PPT
- ZF Meritor — TranSoft
- Supports Dual CAN, J1939, 1708/J1587 in a single device
- Powered via vehicle connection
- Upgradable through flash firmware downloads
- Manufactured under the ISO 9001 quality standard
- SAE J1455-compliant
- Supports PC USB port using off-the-shelf cabling
- Supports CAN/J1939 and J1708/J1587 concurrently or individually
Operating System Requirements (English or Spanish)
- Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 3 or
- Windows Windows 7 Professional (32-bit or
- Windows Windows 10
Minimum PC Requirements
- Pentium IV or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- 1 free USB port (cable included)
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE