Our enhanced GM interface coverage is only matched by factory tools:
- Complete Diagnostics of All GMC Truck Light Duty Diesel Engines (1996 - Present)
- Complete Diagnostics of All North American GM Gasoline Engines (1996 - Present)*
- Complete Control of ALL Computer Modules on the vehicle*
- Support for bi-directional commands & component actuation
- We have support for 6,000+ sensors selected from all 68 systems.
- The enhanced GM has support for 2,000+ bi-directional commands and key system-level tests.
- From PC control windows, lights, locks, ABS, EGR, IMRC, climate control, wipers, etc.
- With bi-directional controls, you will no longer be relegated to being just an observer in the operation of the vehicle--now you can take control of its operation.
- Support includes dual-wire and single-wire CAN powertrain support.
- Automated system level tests
- Each additional year of updates is only $50 per ScanTool, per region. (ie - $50 Covers GM, Ford & Chrysler, $50 Covers All Asian, $50 Covers All European)
- Software-only updates, once purchased, can be activated via email
- No annual license fee & you can transfer your license to a different PC if necessary.
- No extra installation or special hardware necessary
Our enhanced GM interface supports 6,400+ sensors selected from the:
- For you tuners out there, our enhanced GM interface gives you access to the Crank Variation Learned test for most vehicles.
- Click here for a complete list of systems: GM-specific sensors and actuation commands.
The enhanced GM coverage provides support for ALL Diesel & Gas Engines in Workhorse 04+ MY Trucks:
- P42 Series
- 22 Series
- W24 Series
- W52 Series
- LF72 Series
- P32 Series
- W18 Series
- FE20 Series
- W42 Series
Supports Global-A Vehicles:
- Buick Allure
- Buick LaCrosse
- Buick Regal
- Cadillac SRX
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Chevrolet Cruze
- Chevrolet Equinox
- Chevrolet Volt
- GMC Terrain
Click here for a complete list of vehicle coverage: GM-specific vehicle systems coverage.
See an example of the Cadillac Escalade '02 support here.
See an example of the Chevrolet Pickup 1500 '99 support here.
See an example of the Chevrolet Pickup 1500 '06 support here.
See an example of the Chevrolet Corvette '06 support here.
See an example of the Chevrolet Duramax '00 powertrain support here.
See an example of the Chevrolet Duramax '06 support here.
See an example of the Chevrolet Malibu '10 support here.
See an example of the Chevrolet Monte Carlo '98 support here.
See an example of the Chevrolet S10 Pickup '99 support here.
See an example of the Chevrolet Tahoe '05 support here.
See an example of the Chevrolet Tahoe '10 support here.
See an example of the GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup '05 support here.
See an example of the GMC Yukon '01 support here.
See an example of the Pontiac Bonneville '01 support here.
*Does not support ALDL systems (OBD-I controllers), these are non-powertrain systems typically found on pre-'00 MY vehicles. KWP2000 and ISO based modules also not supported including: SAAB, Opel, Vauxhall, Chevy Optra, Chevy Tracker, Chevy Prism, Chevy Aveo, and Pontiac Vibe (use Enhanced Toyota), Cadillac Catera and KWP2000-based CTS vehicles
*For Global-A Vehicles: Multi-Axis Acceleration Sensor Module, Mobile Telephone Control Module, Suspension Control Module, and Steering Angle Sensor Module not supported at this time. Module Actuation support coming soon.
*Does not support GEO.
You may also be interested in:
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE