FREE SHIPPING on all Orders in USA over $200.00.
FREE ON-SITE DEMO OF OTC-3824 FROM BOSCH TRAINED EXPERTS!
1. Type your Name, E-mail, Phone Number and Shop Address in the field below.
2. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
3. A Bosch product demonstrator will contact you to set up an appointment at your shop.
4. You will NOT have to listen to a sales pitch, the Bosch factory trained demonstrators are NOT salesmen.
Please Call with Your Best Offer!
We can Only Advertise Retail Prices on the Internet!
Unmatched Coverage and Repair Information for ALL North American Medium / Heavy Truck Brands
- All major HD OEM's covered, all Medium Duty OEM's Covered.
- This kit includes Bosch DCU100 hand-held Tablet
- Complete Trouble Shooting Information in the tool: Tech stays at the vehicle because the repair Info is in the tool
- Full parameter access
- Read and clear fault codes, DTC Look-up
- Repair tips and possible causes
- Key special tests
- Automatic Vehicle ID
- Online Repair Information Database Subscription for all brands of trucks covered, turned off. Note: This functionality is NOT included in the purchase price. It is now sold as a separate product (OTC-3824-08R). Database includes Electrical Wiring Diagrams, Component Pictures and Locations, Test Procedures & Descriptions, and DTC lookup
- Bluetooth Wireless Capability
- See the "New Release & Update Information" 6 page .pfd file
- Functions usually Reserved for OEM Heavy Truck Software
- Bi-Directional Control
- Read & clear fault codes
- Cylinder cut-out
- Cylinder compression/balance
- Injector actuations
- Key component actuations
- Key system tests
- Automatic Vehicle ID
- Exhaust Regen Capability on All Heavy Truck Brands
- Bosch provides 3 updates per year and the software is substantially improved on each update, in addition the repair information is updated too.
- Single, Intuitive Interface
- Work on all trucks with a common scan tool
- Intuitive, easy to use
- Includes both Bluetooth wireless capability or traditional wired link
- Works with Software from Other Heavy Truck Manufacturers
- You need to download the RP1210 software drivers from www.boschdiagnostics.com website. These drivers allow additional OEM factory software you may have to be loaded on the tablet. The drivers supply the vehicle communication interface (VCI) software for communication through the adapter cables supplied with this scan tool.
- Compatible with industry software including most OEM's
- Best Aftermarket Coverage Available-In-Depth Heavy Duty, Medium Duty Truck
- Heavy Truck Brands - Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Volvo, Peterbilt, Sterling, Western Star
- Medium Truck Brands - Freightliner Sprinter, Isuzu, GM , Ford, Hino, Mitsubishi Fuso, Isuzu, UD
- Light Duty Trucks - Basic code reader capability OBD-II (1996 and newer) Cars & Light Trucks.
- Engine Brands - Cummins, Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel-MBE, Volvo Mack, Navistar, PACCAR, Perkins, Deutz, MTU
- Brake Systems - Bendix, Meritor Wabco, Eaton
- Transmissions - Allison, Eaton
- Trailer ABS Controllers
- Supports J1908, J1939, RP1210 Compatible, ISO 914-2 K-Line, H-Scan & M-Scan
- Two 1 Year Subscriptions work as follows:
- Scan Tool Subscription: Purchase includes 1 year of scan tool updates with with all functionality turned on. Bosh schedules 3 scan tool updates per year. At the end of the first year, the annual subscription cost is $1600. If the subscription is not renewed, all of the bi-directional control features and repair information will be turned off. Only the code reader functions will be enabled.
- Troubleshooting/Repair Database Subscription: Purchase of this tool does NOT include the Troubleshooting/Repair Information Database functionality. The troubleshooting/repair database subscription is a separate product (part # OTC-3824-08R) and costs approx. $1150 per year. This annual subscription provides access to the troubleshooting and repair information database only.
- Purchase of this tool requires the end user to sign contract with OTC for use of repair information contained with the tool. Tool registration with OTC is also required.
- Increase Shop Efficiency- One Tool Does it ALL!
- Software Requirements:
- Hard Drive: Minimum 80Gb of Free Space
- RAM: Minimum 2Gb of RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7 or 8
- Processor: Minimum 2Ghz or faster
- Ruggedized Bosch 10in DCU100 hand-held tablet
- HDMI Output for External TV Video Display
- RP1210 Data Link Adapter
- 6 Pin, 9 Pin, and 16 Pin Connectors
- ESI Heavy Medium Light Truck Diagnostics Software
- External DVD Drive
- Unlimited OTC Tech Support
- One year warranty
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE