New! - Internet Access for Chrysler Outboards
Covers all Chrysler Outboards from 1962 - 1984
Did you know that over 60% of repairs that Seloc covers can be done by the average do-it-yourselfer?
- Our newest features include a parts database that provides standard part numbers and part prices for your specific engine. You can buy the parts from us or look online for parts.
- Seloc now takes repair into the 21st century, by allowing you to subscribe to our electronic database for up-to-the minute information on your engine.
- Simple to use, we will send you an email with a registration number and link to the SelocOnLine.com website where you will select your single mfg/year/model engine. You gain full access all of the online features for 3 years.
- You have easy access to maintenance and repair procedures, along with quick access buttons to:
- Up-to-the-minute information
- Detailed Step-by-Step instructions
- Hundreds of Repair Procedures
- Thousands of photos
- Troubleshooting & Diagnostics
- Maintenance & Spec Charts
- Maintenance Intervals
- Winterizing Procedures
- Wiring Diagrams
- Specification Charts
- A user-friendly, hyper-linked index.
- Click here to view a typical Table of Contents for Outboards
- Seloc provides skill level ratings and Special tool icons on every procedure.
A $36.85 investment for 3 years of unlimited access could save you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. Once on-line subscriptions are accessed, they are non-refundable.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE