Audi A6 Electrical Wiring Manual: 1998-2000
Covers Audi A6 models built on the "C5" platform through model year 2000.
Coverage of USA and Canadian specification vehicles:
- A6 Sedan, including quattro 1998-2000
- A6 Avant, including quattro 1999-2000
- Allroad Quattro 2000
This manual has been prepared using factory wiring diagrams, electrical component location information and scan tool diagnostics. Whether you're a professional service technician or a do-it-yourself Audi owner, this manual will be indispensable as a source of the same detailed electrical system information available at an authorized Audi dealer. Unfortunately, Audi factory wiring diagrams are no longer available on paper.Even an Audi owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reviewing and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional service technician.
- 2.7L V6 biturbo (code: APB)
- 2.8L V6 (code: AHA, ATQ)
- 4.2L V8 (code: ART)
Manual Transmissions covered:
- 01A 5-speed quattro
- 01E 6-speed quattro
Automatic Transmissions covered:
- 01L 5-speed quattro with Tiptronic
- 01V 5-speed quattro with Tiptronic
- 01V 5-speed front wheel drive with Tiptronic
- Wiring diagram index listing by model year and system.
- Detailed instructions for reading wiring diagrams, identification of symbols and repair of wiring harnesses.
- Full page wiring diagrams for standard and optional electrical equipment and systems.
- Component location table and applicable component location illustrations.
- Readiness code setting procedures for engine management systems.
- Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) identification for OBD II mandated powertrain systems with corresponding factory DTC.
- Control module coding tables for powertrain, body and information systems.
- This paper wiring manual is a great supplement to the factory electronic repair information available on CD-ROM/DVD.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE