The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the P4 General Motors Parts Consultant ASE
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The P4 ASE Test Task List, which lists the
knowledge that a technician must have to pass the P4 ASE test.
- Extensive Operations, Communications and Sales
Skills, Cataloging Skills and Inventory Control information.
- Extensive GM Vehicle and Parts Group
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in
the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough
explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including General
Motors parts consultant-related terms used in the Study Guide.
- In addition to the easy-to-read text, the
Motor Age P4 General Motors Parts Consultant Self-Study Guide contains
dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it
is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use.
You’ll also find the Motor Age P4 General Motors Parts Consultant
Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job
after you’ve taken the ASE test.
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE