The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the P2 Automobile Parts Specialist ASE Test
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The P2 ASE Test Task List, which lists the
knowledge that a technician must have to pass the P2 ASE test.
- Extensive Parts Store Operations, Customer
Relations and Sales Skills, Vehicle Identification, Cataloging Skills,
Inventory Management and Merchandising information.
- Extensive Vehicle Systems information,
including Engine Mechanical, Cooling, Fuel, Ignition, Exhaust, Emissions
Control, Manual and Automatic Transmission/Transaxle, Drivetrain, Brakes,
Suspension & Steering, Heating & A/C, Electrical and Battery,
Starting and Charging Systems.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in
the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough
explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including automobile
parts specialist-related terms used in the Study Guide.
- In addition to the easy-to-read text, the
Motor Age P2 Automobile Parts Specialist Self-Study Guide contains dozens of
useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral
bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also
find the Motor Age P2 Automobile Parts Specialist Self-Study Guide to be a
handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE