The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the A2 Automatic Transmission/Transaxle ASE
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The A2 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician
must have to pass the A2 ASE test.
- Extensive Automatic Transmission/Transaxle diagnostic information,
including transmission symptom descriptions and their causes, as well as
complete hydraulic and electronic testing procedures, with the
interpretation of test results.
- Extensive Automatic Transmission/Transaxle repair information, including
detailed in-vehicle and off-vehicle transmission disassembly, cleaning,
inspection, repair, adjustment and assembly procedures.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers
to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all automatic
transmission/transaxle-related terms used in the Study Guide.
- In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age A2 Automatic
Transmission/Transaxle Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful
illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound,
which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also find the
Motor Age A2 Automatic Transmission/Transaxle Self-Study Guide to be a handy
reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE