Factory software used in the Heavy Truck dealerships to repair your ABS problem.
- Provides OEM level diagnostics for both truck and trailer brake systems.
- Controls the ECU of the ABS brake system
- Reads and clears and ABS Codes & TPMS information & Collision Avoidance (see below).
Covers Brake System Manufacturers:
- Meritor Wabco Toolbox (Version 11 Brand new for 2014)
- New key features include:
- Modern look with improved navigation, making the system more intuitive and easier to use
- Diagnostics for new generation of OnGuard™; the first commercial vehicle collision safety system with Active Braking
- Diagnostics for Onlane™; a lane departure warning system (LDW) device developed specifically for commercial vehicles
- J1939 diagnostics for pneumatic antilock braking system (ABS) and electronically controlled air suspensions (ECAS) systems, as well as an expanded help function.
- Bendix ACOM
Helps fleets and technicians diagnose, repair, troubleshoot, and recalibrate components that formits antilock braking, stability, and tire pressure
- Halidex PLC ABS Diagnostics
- Provides diagnostic test results with file print and/or save capability
- Provides active and stored fault code(s) with repair instructions
- Reads and writes to the internal memory of ABS ECU
- Provides various odometer functions
- Mimics the trailer ABS warning light
- Wabash ABS
- Diagnose Wabash Trailer ABS system with PLC communications
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE