Used manuals with minor shelf ware.
Volume 1 Covers Domestic Cars, Light Trucks, Vans & SUV's for the year range 1981 to 2011
Volume 2 Covers Import Cars, Light Trucks, Vans & SUV's for the year range 1981 to 2011*
Set also includes limited coverage on 2012 Domestic Models
The Chilton 2012 Labor Guide provides repair times for 1981-2011 vehicle models, with limited coverage of 2012 domestic models. Chilton's editors consider warranty times, component locations, component type, the environment in which technicians work, the training they receive, and the tools they use when calculating a labor time. To allow for vehicle age, operating conditions, and type of service, the Chilton 2012 Labor Guide provides standard and severe service times, plus OEM warranty times. Vehicle makes and models conform to current Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA) standards. Most service writers, and insurance adjusters and warranty claims professionals rely on Chilton labor times, shouldn't you?
Special Features of Labor Guide Manuals (2 Hardcover Books):
- More than 2,500 pages of updated Chilton labor times split into two volumes vehicle information from 1981 to 2011, plus some domestic 2012 coverage.
- Trusted by more service professionals than any other labor guide.
- Less flipping though pages with separate domestic and imported vehicle manuals.
- Convenient tabs display contents by manufacturer and model.
- Easy-to-find manufacturers are arranged alphabetically within each volume.
- Search using two-indexes - labor operations and systems - in each model group.
- Page numbers include manufacturer code so you know where you are in the book.
- Three labor times are available for many models: Chilton's standard and severe service times, plus OEM warranty time
* Covers Porsche 1981 - 2001 only
A GOOGLE AD IS SHOWN BELOW-IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRODUCT ABOVE